Develop an understanding of marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, and sales through the guidance of alumni presenters.
The Marketing Communications and Sales Workshop includes project-based teamwork with final presentations and a site visit to Boston. In addition to exploring career options within the industries, the workshop provides an excellent opportunity to learn from and network with successful alumni. In addition to exploring career options within the industries, the workshop provides an excellent opportunity to learn from and network with successful alumni.
Program: January 2023
Deadline: December 2022
Day One: 7:00 am - 7:30 pm, consisting of several sessions with scheduled breaks
- Depart Holy Cross
- 9:00 - 10:30am Branding Overview
- 10:45am - 12pm Digital Marketing
- 12 - 12:45pm Lunch Provided
- 12:45 - 2pm Public Relations
- Depart Boston
- 6 - 7:30pm Networking Event
Day Two: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, consisting of two sessions and group work
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am Sales Panel
- 2:00 - 5:00 pm Final Presentations
*Sample agenda subject to change.
Alumni professionals in the field teach this workshop.
- Registration is currently closed.