Gain a basic understanding of the corporate finance and banking industry during a two-day workshop held over spring break
With alumni as your guide you will tour top Boston firms.
The Corporate Finance and Banking Workshop offers:
- Comprehensive understanding of the corporate finance and banking world
- Overview of career opportunities in the field
- Preparation for interview-like situations
- Networking opportunities with alumni executives of top firms in Boston
This workshop will be held in Boston with an overnight hotel stay during spring break, March 1-2, 2021
Alumni who work in the corporate finance and banking sectors lead this workshop.
Registration deadline: Feb. 11, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. Registration requires an updated, one-page PDF resume to be shared with the alumni presenters.
- Registration is ucrrently closed.