Gain a basic understanding of the corporate finance and banking industry through an alumni-led virtual exploration.
The Corporate Finance and Banking Workshop offers:
- Comprehensive understanding of the corporate finance and banking world
- Overview of career opportunities in the field
- Preparation for interview-like situations
- Networking opportunities with alumni executives of top firms
Program: January 2023
Deadline: December 2022
Cost: In the event that the workshop will be held in person and the cohort visits Boston firms, students will be charged a fee of $150 for hotel and transportation costs. Financial aid is available.
Alumni who work in the corporate finance and banking sectors lead this workshop.
Sample virtual agenda:
Day One: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm consisting of three virtual sessions with scheduled breaks
- 9-11am Corporate Finance
- 1-2:30pm Corporate Banking
- 4-5pm Recruiter Panel
Day Two: 10:00 am - 7:30pm consisting of three virtual sessions with scheduled breaks
- 10-11:30am Asset Management (part one)
- 1-2pm Asset Management (part two)
- 6-7:30pm Networking Event
*Agenda subject to change.
- Registration is currently closed.