Gain a basic understanding of the corporate finance and banking industry through alumni-led exploration.
The Corporate Finance and Banking Workshop offers:
- Comprehensive understanding of the corporate finance and banking world
- Overview of career opportunities in the field
- Preparation for interview-like situations
- Networking opportunities with alumni executives of top firms
Program: Tuesday - Wednesday, January 16-17, 2024
Cost: In-person workshops include site visits to Boston firms. Students will be charged a fee of $150 for hotel and transportation costs. Financial aid is available.
Alumni who work in the corporate finance, asset management, and banking sectors lead this workshop. Students will visit various firms and attend networking events.
- Registration is currently closed.