Gain a basic understanding of the corporate finance and banking industry through an alumni-led virtual exploration.
The Corporate Finance and Banking Workshop offers:
- Comprehensive understanding of the corporate finance and banking world
- Overview of career opportunities in the field
- Preparation for interview-like situations
- Networking opportunities with alumni executives of top firms
Tuesday through Thursday, January 5 - 7, 2021 to be held virtually.
Alumni who work in the corporate finance and banking sectors lead this workshop.
The deadline to register is December 3, 2020 by 11:59 p.m. Registration requires an updated, one-page PDF resume to be shared with alumni presenters ahead of the workshop.
- Registration currently closed.