Advisors in the Ciocca Center are available to help students understand program options and to develop a plan for completion. Advisors are available during office hours:
- Schedule a 1:1 appointment to speak with an advisor: Wednesdays 10-11:30 a.m. and Thursdays 2-4 p.m
- Join a current Ciocca Center student worker Wednesdays from 10-11:30 a.m. and Sundays from 7-9pm through Canvas Chat.
- Discuss the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program with Prof. Ja-Nae Duane holds Zoom drop-in office hours on Mondays from 3:30-4:30 pm.
- Review the Minor in Business, Ethics & Society with Prof. Kendy Hess during Zoom drop-in office hours on Mondays 12:00-2:00 pm & Wednesdays 2:00-4:00 pm.
- Reach out to email@example.com to make an appointment.
With the belief that the various programs offered through the Ciocca Center should not be cost prohibitive, all students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. Funding opportuniites are available for all Ciocca Center programming.
The librarian for the Ciocca Center has prepared a guide to doing research in business that may be useful in doing the company research necessary to complete your projects. The guide contains search tips, links to materials available online through the Holy Cross Libraries, links to materials that are freely available on the open web, and information about getting additional research help.
Students are encouraged to read the news to develop an open and critical mind about current events. The Readeship Program provides complimentary digital access to multiple major news outlets.
Various work-study, internship and leadership opportunities are offered through the Ciocca Center for students of all majors, class years and career interests. Please inquire within for current availability.
Center for Career Development
The Ciocca Center has an integrated relationship with the College’s Center for Career Development. An important resource for all Holy Cross students, the career center can assist in identifying and clarifying your career objectives, teach skills and strategies for conducting a successful job search, and help you with securing entry-level professional positions and internships. Students are encouraged to begin the career planning process early in their college career and continue to take advantage of the career center’s resources throughout their four years at Holy Cross.