College of the Holy Cross is proud to partner with QuestBridge, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to connecting high-achieving, low-income youth with leading institutions of higher education.
For more details about the application process, please visit the Holy Cross QuestBridge page.
Questions? Contact our admission staff.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
I’m a QuestBridge Match Finalist and plan to rank Holy Cross. How do I submit my supplemental materials to complete my application?
- QuestBridge will send Finalists’ applications to Holy Cross on October 19, and we may need a couple of days to import them into our system.
- Once processed, we will email you log in instructions and activate your applicant portal, where you can track the status of the materials you submit to us.
- A list of required materials can be found on our QuestBridge page.
I’m a QuestBridge Match Finalist, but was not matched with Holy Cross or any other partner college. How do I apply?
- Finalists who do not match may apply Early Decision II. Please notify the Admission office that you would like to be considered for Early Decision II.
- Finalists who rank Holy Cross but did not match to a binding college will automatically have their applications moved into the Regular Decision process. Please submit only your Midyear Report and any significant and relevant updates. If you no longer wish to be considered, you must contact the Admission Office to withdraw your application.
I’m a QuestBridge Non-Finalist. How do I apply?
- Students who applied to QuestBridge but are not selected as National Match Finalists are eligible to apply to Holy Cross through Regular Decision.
- The QuestBridge Regular Decision Form will be available on your Manage page from November 3 through December 12.
- Requirements for non-finalists can be found here.
If I use the QuestBridge Regular Decision process, are there other application materials I should submit?
- Students who use the QuestBridge Regular Decision Process should select Holy Cross on the QuestBridge Regular Decision Form on your Application Management page between November 3 – December 11. Only check the box if you fully intend to submit a complete application to Holy Cross.
- Required application materials can be found here, and should be submitted by the January 15 deadline.
If I am matched with Holy Cross, what would the financial aid package look like?
- Students who are matched with Holy Cross will receive a financial package with no parental contribution and no loans. Information on how annual costs are covered can be found here.
Outside the National College Match process, what would a Holy Cross financial aid package contain?
- Holy Cross believes that education should be accessible to all who want to pursue a life of passion and service to others. We meet 100% of demonstrated need, as calculated according to nationally recognized financial aid criteria. Additionally, students whose families have a total income of $75,000 or less and reasonable assets will receive a full tuition grant
- To help your family estimate what your college costs might be at Holy Cross, you can use the MyinTuition quick cost estimator or the Net Price Calculator.