Ph.D., Stanford University
M.A., University of Pennsylvania
Fields: early modern Mediterranean studies, early modern Iberian literature, historiography, Critical Race Studies, death studies, theories of the body
- Spanish 202 - Intermediate Spanish II
- Spanish 301 - Composition and Conversation
- Spanish 402 - Don Quixote
- Forthcoming 2020. “Cuerpos, cuernos, and espadas ceñidas: Corpses and the Writing of Catalina de Erauso’s Authoritative Body.” ConSecuencias 1.
- Forthcoming 2020. “Podcasting Las Casas and Robert E. Lee: A Case Study in Historicizing Race.” In Teaching Race in the Renaissance, eds. Anna Wainwright and Matthieu Chapman (Tempe, AZ: Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies).
- 2017. “Embodied Authority: The Virgin, Audience, and the Body of the Devotee in Marian Miracles.” La corónica 45, no. 2: 9–36.
- Spanish Club
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies