You are here


How to Apply

You may become a Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies concentrator at any time until the end of the second semester of your junior year, or at the director's discretion. In order to declare the concentration, you should:

  • Email the Director, Prof. Alvaro Jarrin, to set up an appointment to meet with him before enrolling in the Concentraion.
  • After speaking with the Director, you can enroll by completing the online process to change your Academic Plan. (Log in to STAR.  Under My Academics, click on the Change of Academc Plan.  Under the Student Forms and Flows heading, click on Declare Major/Minor/Concentration and follow the instructions for declaring the concentration.)