The Purple Patcher is the official Holy Cross yearbook. A historical record of the school year, the Purple Patcher provides a sense of pride among students and staff and serves as a community awareness and public relations tool.
2021 Yearbook Update
When: The final portrait session is scheduled for May. Beginning Wednesday, April 14, you will be able to schedule your appointment for the May session. No walk-ins permitted.
Where: Hogan Campus Center, Room 405.
- Portraits will be taken in your own business attire, and cap and gown. Caps and gowns will be provided.
- A sitting fee of $10 is due at the time of your sitting (cash, check, debit/credit).
- Please be prepared to provide the photographer with your major at the time of your sitting. Don’t forget that you can use these portraits for your professional networking and job search sites.
For those of you who are attending Holy Cross remotely, you now have the option to
- Upload a portrait for the yearbook
- Schedule an on-campus session for May. (IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are remote, but would like to come to campus for a photo session, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding COVID testing protocols.)
Prestige Account Manager | Sales Executive | School Photography
Office: 800.334.1531 ext 2387
Josten's Printing & Publishing
The Yearbook Guy
PO BOX 844, Lee, MA 01238
Order A Yearbook
- Full details on how to order a yearbook will be posted soon. Remember: Yearbooks are always distributed in the late fall.
We have remaining 2020 yearbooks for anyone who would like to purchase. Please contact Theresa Karns. Price is $125 which includes mailing.