The Purple Patcher is the official Holy Cross yearbook. A historical record of the school year, the Purple Patcher provides a sense of pride among students and staff and serves as a community awareness and public relations tool.
2020 Yearbook Update
May 13, 2020
New Process for Uploading Photos:
- Students from the Class of 2020 can complete a form submission and upload photos to the yearbook.
- Please select one category on the form and upload a photo.
- You can complete the form as many times as needed, but can only upload photos for one category at a time.
A special folder called My Quarantined Life, was also created to upload images of you in quarantine and let's embrace the unprecedented
*Digital Image Guidelines:
- JPG, .TIF AND .PNG files only
- High resolution files recommended. 300dpi minimum.
- Maximum file size is 50 MB. • Maximum image size is 10,000 pixels x 10,000 pixels
We are committed to providing the Class of 2020 with a Yearbook in the fall as always. Please stay tuned for further updates.
Questions or problems with placing a yearbook order? Contact Jostens Printing & Publishing Contact Customer Care: 1-877-767-5217
We have a few copies available for purchase. Please call first to make sure a copy is available before you come in or send a check (508)-793-3487.
Cost of 2019 Yearbook if you pickup:
$119.00, pickup in Hogan 229.
Cost of 2019 Yearbook Mailed to you:
$125.00 please call to reserve a copy before you send a check.
Mail Checks payable to:
“College of the Holy Cross”
Attention: Theresa Karns
College of the Holy Cross
Worcester MA 01610