Academic Year 2018- 2019
|Fees||Fall '18||Spring '19||Total|
|Health Service Fee||170||170||340|
(with Room and Board)
(without Room and Board)
|Room Options||Fall '18||Spring '19||Total|
|Standard Room w/Bath||4,400||4,400||8,800|
|Single Room w/o Bath||4,600||4,600||9,200|
|Single Room w/ Bath||4,775||4,775||9,550|
|Meal Plan Options||Fall '18||Spring '19||Total|
|Resident Meal Plan||3,285||3,285||6,570|
|Apartment Meal Plan *||1,350||1,350||2,700|
* Available only to those housed in apartments or off-campus students.
|Other Fees||Full Year||First Semester||Second Semester|
- Visual Arts fees will be billed and payable as incurred.
- All students studying at a program that is not administered by the College are required to pay a $500 Continuation Fee.
- The Resident Meal Plan will provide students with the following:
- Unlimited meals in Kimball Main Dining Room
- 8 meal swipes per week at Lower Kimball Food Court
- 5 guest meals per semester at Kimball Main Dining Room
- $425 Dining Dollars per semester to be used in all dining locations
- The Apartment Meal Plan will provide students with the following:
- $1,350 Dining Dollars per semester to be used in all dining locations
- Available only to residents of Figge Hall, Williams Hall, or off-campus students
- Restrictions on Meal Plans:
- Dining dollars can be used in Kimball Main Dining Room, Crossroads, Cool Beans, Lobby Shop, Kimball Food Court, CB2 and the Science Café.
- Apartment residents may opt for the $1,350 Apartment meal plan.
- Off campus students can select either meal plan.
- All Dining Dollars and Meal Plans expire at the end of the semester.
- Laboratory fees will be billed and payable as incurred.
Updated: March 2, 2018