Academic Year 2019- 2020
|Fees||Fall '19||Spring '20||Total|
|Health Service Fee||175||175||350|
(with Room and Board)
(without Room and Board)
|Room Options||Fall '19||Spring '20||Total|
|Standard Room w/Bath||4,565||4,565||9,130|
|Single Room w/o Bath||4,775||4,775||9,550|
|Single Room w/ Bath||4,955||4,955||9,910|
|Meal Plan Options||Fall '19||Spring '20||Total|
|Resident Meal Plan||3,410||3,410||6,820|
|Apartment Meal Plan *||1,400||1,400||2,800|
* Available only to those housed in apartments or off-campus students.
|Other Fees||Full Year||First Semester||Second Semester|
- Visual Arts fees will be billed and payable as incurred.
- All students studying at a program that is not administered by the College are required to pay a $500 Continuation Fee.
- The Resident Meal Plan will provide students with the following:
- Unlimited meals in Kimball Main Dining Room
- 8 meal swipes per week at Lower Kimball Food Court
- 5 guest meals per semester at Kimball Main Dining Room
- $425 Dining Dollars per semester to be used in all dining locations
- All resident students are required to purchase a meal plan and will be automatically assigned to the Resident Meal Plan.
- The Apartment Meal Plan will provide students with the following:
- 50 meal swipes per semester at Kimball Main Dining Room
- $975 Dining Dollars per semester to be used in all dining locations
- Available only to residents of Figge Hall, Williams Hall, or off-campus students
- Restrictions on Meal Plans:
- Dining dollars can be used in Kimball Main Dining Room, Crossroads, Cool Beans, Lobby Shop, Kimball Food Court, CB2 and the D'Agostino Cafe.
- Apartment residents may opt for the $1,400 Apartment meal plan.
- Off campus students can select either meal plan.
- All Dining Dollars and Meal Plans expire at the end of the semester.
- Laboratory fees will be billed and payable as incurred.
Updated: February 20, 2019