Academic Year 2020 - 2021
|Fees||Fall '20||Spring '21||Total|
|Health Service Fee||180||180||360|
(with Room and Board)
(without Room and Board)
|Room Options||Fall '20||Spring '21||Total|
|Standard Room w/Bath||4,710||4,710||9,420|
|Single Room w/o Bath||4,930||4,930||9,860|
|Single Room w/ Bath||5,120||5,120||10,240|
|Meal Plan Options||Fall '20||Spring '21||Total|
|Resident Meal Plan||3,520||3,520||7,040|
|Apartment Meal Plan *||1,450||1,450||2,900|
* Available only to those housed in apartments or off-campus students.
|Other Fees||Full Year||First Semester||Second Semester|
- Visual Arts fees will be billed and payable as incurred.
- All students studying at a program that is not administered by the College are required to pay a $500 Continuation Fee.
- The Resident Meal Plan will provide students with the following:
- Unlimited meals in Kimball Main Dining Room
- 8 meal swipes per week at Lower Kimball Food Court
- 5 guest meals per semester at Kimball Main Dining Room
- $425 Dining Dollars per semester to be used in all dining locations
- All resident students are required to purchase a meal plan and will be automatically assigned to the Resident Meal Plan.
- The Apartment Meal Plan will provide students with the following:
- 50 meal swipes per semester at Kimball Main Dining Room
- $975 Dining Dollars per semester to be used in all dining locations
- Available only to residents of Figge Hall, Williams Hall, or off-campus students
- Restrictions on Meal Plans:
- Dining dollars can be used in Crossroads, Cool Beans, Lobby Shop, Kimball Food Court, CB2 and the D'Agostino Cafe.
- They are also accepted at Kimball Main Dining Room
- Apartment residents may opt for the $1,450 Apartment meal plan.
- Off-campus students can select any meal plan.
- All Dining Dollars and Meal Plans expire at the end of the semester.
- All meal plans, Guest/Meal Swipes, and Dining Dollars expire at the end of the semester.
Updated: March 12, 2020