Ph.D., University Michigan
Fields: Twentieth and Twenty-First Century American Drama and Literature; Performance Studies; Autotheory
Office Phone: 508-793-3651
Office: Fenwick 214
Office Hours: Fall 2022 TBD
PO Box: 47A
- CV Download (PDF) »
- “The Lesson Bears Repeating: On Paula Vogel's How I Learned to Drive.” June 22, 2022. Avidly. 22 Jun. 2022.
- “Public Humanities and the Arts of the Present.” Kyle C. Frisina, Maryam Ivette Parhizkar, and Adena Rivera-Dundas. ASAP/J, 29 Nov. 2021.
- “Contemporary African American Drama at Visuality’s Limits.” Modern Drama, vol. 63, no. 2, 2020, pp. 197-220.
- “From Performativity to Performance in Claudia Rankine’s Citizen: An American Lyric.” Arizona Quarterly, vol. 76, no. 1, 2020, pp. 141-166.
- 20th and 21st Century American Drama
- Intro to Literary Study: Contemporary American Drama
- Playwriting (a critical/creative hybrid course)
- Stories of Self and Others (on autotheory and other forms of self-writing)
- Ancient Drama, Modern Times (on Sophocles's Antigone)
- Tutorial: Playwriting