Holy Cross & Clark University 4+1 Master of Arts in Teaching Program
Earn your Master of Arts in Teaching through our “4+1 Program”, unique to Holy Cross students
$0 Application Fee, 50% tuition reduction
As a Holy Cross student, you can complete your Master of Arts in Teaching in just one year at Clark University following your graduation from Holy Cross.
- As a Holy Cross sophomore, you’ll declare your education minor.
- As a junior, you’ll apply to the Master’s program at Clark University (3.0 GPA required).
- Asa senior, you’ll take two graduate level classes at Clark.
- You will begin your Master of Arts in Teaching program full-time in May after your Holy Cross graduation.
Key advantages of the HolyCross / Clark 4+1 Program
• You’ll join like-minded, passionate students, professors and current teachers dedicated to the pursuit of social equity and justice through teaching.
• You’ll participate in full immersion and experience at elementary schools in partnership with Clark in the Worcester Public School System.
• You’ll gain a competitive professional edge—most who seek to stay in Worcester are hired by the district. Nearly 50% of recent grads have secured jobs in Worcester Public Schools.
• Holy Cross students will serve as role models, mentors, and a point of connection between students in the Worcester Public Schools and Holy Cross - strengthening partnerships with city schools.