Religious Studies Program
Advisor: Rev. John Gavin, S.J.
Catholic Studies faculty members are deeply committed to the encounter of faith and reason, and many are published authors in their respective fields. Students are exposed to a broad range of topics such as the philosophy of religion, Catholicism in the U. S., ancient Greek philosophy, Latin American history, modern religious movements, and Jesuit history.
Catholic Studies supports a variety of scholarly, spiritual and social activities resulting in a vibrant community of learning, faith and friendship. These cocurricular programs include:
- Campus Christian Fellowship (CCF)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Orthodox Christian Fellowship
- Pax Christi
- Religious Education Teacher's Club
- Society of Saints Peter and Paul