Request an Exam Proctor
Students should first contact their professor to see if they can proctor the exam. If the professor is unable to proctor the exam, please verify with your professor the in-class duration of the exam and the acceptable date and times to complete the exam. A copy of the request will be sent to the professor. Keep in mind that our office is open Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 and all proctored exams occur during those hours. Please note that this form must be completed accurately and must abide by the Office of Accessibility Services testing policy which states that the student must provide the office with at least a 4-5 business day advanced notice. A deadline for requesting proctors for final exams will be sent to students each semester and requires at least two weeks advance notice.
Follow these instructions:
1. Log in
2. From your Accommodate portal select the Testing Room tab.
3. Select New Booking Request
4. Select the course. On the right hand side underneath the exam date select the testing room “Swords”.
5. Complete the required information. (The date/time of the exam are not changeable on this form. If any changes are needed, please indicate these changes in the “Notes” section.)
6. Submit request for processing.