Maymester 2020 Programs
The College of the Holy Cross offers a number of summer (Maymester) study abroad sites for students. The programs are anywhere from four to six weeks in length, depending on the program. Students usually take one course for Holy Cross credit (some programs may count for two credits). With College approval, these courses can be used to fulfill common area requirements. The programs also include exciting and enriching cultural excursions and field trips.
APPLICATIONS: Applications open on Monday, September 30, 2019 and close on Friday, November 15, 2019.
- Click on the Apply Online button below
- Click on any tab to search for your selected Summer program; however, the easiest way is to select "Simple Search", and choose "Summer" in the Terms pull-down menu
- Click on the program to open the page
- Click on the Apply Online tab at the bottom of the page
- A prompt will pop-up asking if you wish to proceed. Click OK to continue, or Cancel if you do not wish to proceed any further.
- If you choose OK to continue, you will be taken to a login page. Use your Holy Cross User ID and passphrase to login, which will take you to the application.
Summer Programs Pre-Departure Checklist (PDF)
Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuana, Poland: "History, Memory, and the Holocaust"
Information Session: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 4:30 PM in Smith 201
Paris: "History, Art, Architecture"
Information Session: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 4:30 PM in Smith 201
Bangalore: "Social Justice in Context"
Information Session: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 4:30 PM in Smith 201
Jerusalem: Rothberg International School/Hebrew University, Jerusalem - Various Courses
Information Session: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 4:30 PM in Smith 215 (the Study Abroad Conference Room)
General Rome H&I Session: Monday, September 30, 2019 at 4:00 PM in Stein 217
Info Session from a Classics Perspective: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM in Fenwick 420
Information Session: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 4:00 PM in O'Neil 101
Moscow: Intensive Russian Language
Information Session: Monday, September 30, 2019 at 5:00 PM in Stein 133
Information Session: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM in Stein 423