Maymester 2022 Programs - TBA
The College of the Holy Cross offers a number of summer (Maymester) study abroad sites for students. The programs are anywhere from four to six weeks in length, depending on the program. Students usually take one course for Holy Cross credit (some programs may count for two credits). With College approval, these courses can be used to fulfill common area requirements. The programs also include exciting and enriching cultural excursions and field trips.
APPLICATIONS: Applications open Monday, 4 October 2021 and close on Friday, 12 November 2021 (tentative dates)
- Click on the Apply Online button below
- Click on any tab to search for your selected Summer program; however, the easiest way is to select "Simple Search", and choose "Summer" in the Terms pull-down menu
- Click on the program to open the page
- Click on the Apply Online tab at the bottom of the page
- A prompt will pop-up asking if you wish to proceed. Click OK to continue, or Cancel if you do not wish to proceed any further.
- If you choose OK to continue, you will be taken to a login page. Use your Holy Cross User ID and passphrase to login, which will take you to the application.
Maymester 2022 Information Session Schedule
Summer Programs Pre-Departure Checklist (PDF)