Maymester 2020 Programs
The College of the Holy Cross offers a number of summer (Maymester) study abroad sites for students. The programs are anywhere from four to six weeks in length, depending on the program. Students usually take one course for Holy Cross credit (some programs may count for two credits). With College approval, these courses can be used to fulfill common area requirements. The programs also include exciting and enriching cultural excursions and field trips.
APPLICATIONS: Applications open on Monday, September 30, 2019 and close on Friday, November 15, 2019.
- Click on the Apply Online button below
- Click on any tab to search for your selected Summer program; however, the easiest way is to select "Simple Search", and choose "Summer" in the Terms pull-down menu
- Click on the program to open the page
- Click on the Apply Online tab at the bottom of the page
- A prompt will pop-up asking if you wish to proceed. Click OK to continue, or Cancel if you do not wish to proceed any further.
- If you choose OK to continue, you will be taken to a login page. Use your Holy Cross UserID and passphrase to login, which will take you to the application.
Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuana, Poland: "History, Memory, and the Holocaust"
Information Session: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 4:30 PM in Smith 201