A variety of exercise and recreation programs are held for faculty and staff throughout the year.
Worksite Wellness Exercise Program
Classes are convenient and affordable — many classes are free! All levels are welcome.
Spring Exercise Programming
Be sure to bookmark the Worksite Wellness website to stay updated on future programming.
Cardio Class Registration is currently being held virtually
- Go to SuperSaaS to view the calendar or register for a class.
- Create an account or login to an existing account. Select the class for which you wish to register. Click new reservation then enter your name and number followed by create reservation. You will receive an email confirmation. This registers you for this individual class, not for an entire session. Reservations can be made up to 10 days in advance. Please cancel your reservation ASAP should you not be able to attend the class.
- Minimum of four participants are required to hold a class. Classes with low attendance may be cancelled mid-session.
Yoga Class Registration - yoga is currently being held virtually! Contact Jenn Coode for details.
Yoga classes are held throughout the year for a small fee. Classes are approximately 50 minutes in length. Payment for classes are due the first day. Please make payment directly to the instructor either via cash or check on the first day of class. New participants are asked to complete and submit a waiver to HR before the first class.
- Register for Fee-Based Group Exercise here. Registration is open two weeks prior to the beginning of the session. This registers you for the entire session.
- Payments are made directly to the instructor via venmo or check by the first day of class.
- A receipt will be provided to Fallon members for It Fits! reimbursement
- Please contact Jenn Coode at ext. 3885 or email@example.com should you like to join a class mid-session. The fee for the session will be prorated based on when you join.
- You may drop-in to selected classes for a fee of $10 per class. To register, follow the process highlighted above for the general group exercise class schedule.
Each enrolled participants must submit a waiver to HR. Each class has a participant minimum and maximum. A waitlist will be created for sign-ups that exceed the maximum number of participants.
- Download the waiver (PDF)
- Send to Melissa Cutroni, P.O. Box HR
Google Calendar Link
Use this webcal link to sync your class registrations to your Google calendar: