Get in Touch
Let us know your wellness interests. Feel free to call or email to schedule an appointment with the onsite Worksite Wellness Manager. Worksite Wellness can help you live a healthier life!
Worksite Wellness Manager
Jenn Coode, Worksite Wellness Manager, runs the wellness programs at the College and is co-chair of the Wellness Committee. Jenn has been a personal trainer and fitness instructor since 2008. Prior to her arrival at Holy Cross in 2013, she served the community teaching and training at several gyms in the Worcester area. Jenn prides herself on being a good listener and works with all levels by assessing the needs of her class or client to create an environment where everyone can find their edge and reach their personal goals.
Her certifications include:
- American Red Cross CPR/AED (automated external defibrillator)
- Spinning certified instructor
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America Group Exercise Certification
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America Personal Trainer Certification
- Total Resistance Exercise Suspension Training Group Exercise Certification
- LiveSTRONG at the Y Program for Cancer Survivors
- Kripalu 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- UMass Center for Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Graduate
- NAADAC (the Association for Addiction Professionals) National Certificate in Tobacco Treatment
- UMass Center for Mindfulness mindful eating (Eat Right Now), anxiety (Unwinding Anxiety), and tobacco cessation (Craving to Quit) certified facilitator
Worksite Wellness Facebook Group
Worksite Wellness Satisfaction Survey
Each year Worksite Wellness launches a Satisfaction Survey to give you an opportunity to tell us how our programming is helping you live a healthier life and what programming events and topics you’d like us to provide. Stay tuned for the next survey collection.
Tell Us How Worksite Wellness Has Helped You
Please share with us how Worksite Wellness has helped you to make positive changes in your life to be the best version of yourself. Email email@example.com.
The mission of the College of the Holy Cross Wellness Committee incorporates body, mind and spirit. We promote individual wellness along with a workplace culture which supports its employees' desires to make healthy, sustainable life choices.
Our vision is to foster adoption of a wellness culture that results in such benefits as personal and professional productivity, physical, mental, social, financial and holistic well-being.
Worksite Wellness Partnership Committee Members
The committee is comprised of volunteers from various departments throughout campus. The committee welcomes any new volunteer who is interested in taking an active role in developing and delivering health and wellness programming to the faculty and staff of the college.
David Achenbach, Human Resources
College Marketing & Communications
Jennifer Coode, Worksite Wellness powered by Fallon Health (co-chair)
Melissa Cutroni, Human Resources (co-chair)
Kate Kilby, Human Resources
Eileen Cravedi, Library
Brian Griffin, Facilities/Environmental Services
Sue Hunt, Government and Community Relations
Martin Kelly, Chaplains’ Office
Mike Leavitt, Office of Campus Recreation
Dan Ricciardi, Investment Office
Martha Sullivan, Health Services
Elizabeth Drexler-Hines, Wellness Programming
Chris King, Early Symptom Intervention (ESI) Biosynchronistics
Susan Kapopoulos, KGA Inc. (EAP)
Nan Maley, Sullivan Benefits (Benefits Broker)