Get in Touch
Let us know your wellness interests. Feel free to call or email to schedule an appointment with the onsite Worksite Wellness Manager. Worksite Wellness can help you live a healthier life!
Worksite Wellness Manager
Jenn Coode has managed and run the Worksite Wellness program at the College for the last nine years and is co-chair of the Wellness Committee. Her worksite wellness program has been recognized by the Worksite Wellness Council of MA and has earned the Silver Level WorkWell Massachusetts Awards in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2021. Jenn works with all levels of faculty and staff, listens to their health concerns, and creates and implements creative programs to meet their needs. She creates an environment where everyone feels included and can find their edge to reach their personal goals, whether working with an individual, a department, or a group exercise class.
Her certifications include:
- American Red Cross CPR/AED (automated external defibrillator)
- Spinning certified instructor
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America Group Exercise Certification
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America Personal Trainer Certification
- Total Resistance Exercise Suspension Training Group Exercise Certification
- Livestrong at the Y Program for Cancer Survivors Instructor Certification
- Kripalu 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- UMass Center for Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Graduate
- NAADAC (the Association for Addiction Professionals) National Certificate in Tobacco Treatment
- Sharecare, Inc. mindful eating (Eat Right Now), anxiety (Unwinding Anxiety), and tobacco cessation (Craving to Quit) certified facilitator
Worksite Wellness Facebook Group
Worksite Wellness Satisfaction Survey
Each year Worksite Wellness launches a Satisfaction Survey to give you an opportunity to tell us how our programming is helping you live a healthier life and what programming events and topics you’d like us to provide. Stay tuned for the next survey collection.
Tell Us How Worksite Wellness Has Helped You
Please share with us how Worksite Wellness has helped you to make positive changes in your life to be the best version of yourself. Email email@example.com.
The mission of the College of the Holy Cross Wellness Committee incorporates body, mind and spirit. We promote individual wellness along with a workplace culture which supports its employees' desires to make healthy, sustainable life choices.
Our vision is to foster adoption of a wellness culture that results in such benefits as personal and professional productivity, physical, mental, social, financial and holistic well-being.
Worksite Wellness Partnership Committee Members
At this time we are re-vamping the committee once this is done we will have a new look. The committee welcomes any new volunteer who is interested in taking an active role in developing and delivering health and wellness programming to the faculty and staff of the college.
Jenn Coode, Worksite Wellness (co-chair)
Melissa Cutroni, Human Resources (co-chair)