It is very common for other parties (such as potential employers, health and car insurance companies, scholarship foundations, etc.) to require proof of enrollment from a student.
Current students may request proof of their enrollment at Holy Cross by submitting an Enrollment Verification request through STAR. Enrollment Verification can be found on the drop-down menu of the STAR Student Center homepage. Students may select one or more semesters for which they require Enrollment Verification. The Enrollment Verification typically includes:
- Academic plan (major)
- Expected completion date (graduate date)
- Begin and end dates for the selected semesters
- Unit count for the selected semesters (number of units of credit taken)
- Student status for the selected semesters (e.g. full-time or part-time)
Students may request either an unofficial Enrollment Verification or an official Enrollment Verification:
- Unofficial Enrollment Verifications are processed automatically and available to students for download within minutes as an electronic PDF. They do not contain a stamp, seal, or signature from the Registrar’s Office.
- Official Enrollment Verifications must be processed manually by the Registrar’s Office for official certification and may be mailed to the recipient. They do contain the Registrar’s stamp but may take up to 3-5 business days to process.