Information for the Class of 2024 will be updated mid-2020.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
On the final day of fall orientation, first-year students participate in cultural, recreational, and social activities of their choice, both on and off campus. These trips are co-sponsored by Gateways Orientation and the Office of Campus Recreation. Please call (508) 793-3584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Registration closes August 23rd. To register, please use the links below.
Off Campus Excursions
- Urban Adventure
- Kick Back With Your Kayak
- Taking it to the Top: Mt. Wachusett Hike
- Hang On, Hang Out: Indoor Rock Climbing
- Jump, Jump, Jump Around at Skyzone
- Land and Sea: Boston Duck Tour