Continuing on the tradition that has preceded them, the Class of 2019 will come together to celebrate their hard-work, determination, and accomplishments during Senior Week, May 19-22. A highly-anticipated Holy Cross event, Senior Week aims to allow students to reflect on their four life-changing years while also having some fun with their classmates.
Before walking across the stage at commencement, Seniors will participate in four jam-packed days that have been organized by the 2019 Class Officers, and the Office of Student Involvement.
Some of the past senior week activities have included:
- A BBQ Bash complete with food, drinks, and lawn games
- The Boston Harbor Boat Cruise on the Spirit of Boston: includes a meal, transportation, and a night of dancing
- The Clambake at Waite's Wharf in beautiful Newport, Rhode Island
- The Senior Reflection Lunch: Student leaders will share their favorite Holy Cross memories with their classmates
- The Alumni Senior Reception: Students are congratulated by various alumni and welcomed into the alumni network
- Complementary late night food trucks from local vendors
Holy Cross is excited to repeat another successful Senior Week. Please check back during the spring semester for a full schedule for Senior Week 2019!
For answers to your Frequently Asked Questions, please visit FAQ
If you have any questions regarding Senior Week, please email email@example.com