Senior Week is a traditional transition event for each graduating class to continue on the tradition that has preceded them. This week offers several opportunities for the graduating class to celebrate their hard-work, determination, and accomplishments. A highly-anticipated Holy Cross event, Senior Week aims to allow students to reflect on their four life-changing years while also having some fun with their classmates. Senior Week is organized by the Senior Class Council and the Office of Student Involvement.
Some of the past senior week activities have included:
- A BBQ Bash complete with food, drinks, and lawn games
- The Boston Harbor Boat Cruise on the Spirit of Boston: includes a meal, transportation, and a night of dancing
- The Clambake at Waite's Wharf in beautiful Newport, Rhode Island
- The Senior Reflection Lunch: Student leaders will share their favorite Holy Cross memories with their classmates
- The Alumni Senior Reception: Students are congratulated by various alumni and welcomed into the alumni network
- Complimentary late-night food trucks from local vendors
If you have any questions regarding Senior Week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.