Continuing on the tradition that has preceded them, the Class of 2017 will come together to celebrate their hard-work, determination, and accomplishments during Senior Week, May 21-24. A highly-anticipated Holy Cross event, Senior Week aims to allow students to reflect on their four life-changing years while also having some fun with their classmates.
Before walking across the stage at commencement, Seniors will participate in four jam-packed days that have been organized by the 2017 Class Officers, and the Office of Student Involvement.
Some of this year’s activities include:
- A BBQ Bash complete with food, drinks, and lawn games
- The Boston Harbor Boat Cruise on the Spirit of Boston: includes a meal, transportation, and a night of dancing
- The Clambake at Waite's Wharf in beautiful Newport, Rhode Island
- The Senior Reflection Lunch: Student leaders will share their favorite Holy Cross memories with their classmates
- The Alumni Senior Reception: Students are congratulated by various alumni and welcomed into the alumni network
- Complementary late night food trucks from local vendors
Holy Cross is excited to repeat another successful Senior Week.
For more information about events and pricing, please visit the full schedule
For answers to your Frequently Asked Questions, please visit FAQ
If you have any questions regarding Senior Week, please do not hesitate to reach out to Chris Holguin, assistant director of Student Involvement at email@example.com