Campus Recreation offers wellness classes focusing on strength, cardio, and mind/body. Our classes are led by a talented group of instructors who want to be a positive influence and empower many to embrace a healthy lifestyle. For a description of the classes offered click here. The schedule of classes for the spring semester and how to sign up can be found here.
FIELDHOUSE NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION (January 22 - May 16)
|Monday - Thursday||6:30am - 11:00pm|
|Friday||6:30am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
- All of the cardio and weight equipment from the Smith Wellness Center is set up in Court #1 of the Fieldhouse. The court #1 area is partioned off and seperated from the other courts in the Fieldhouse.
- The remaining two basketball courts (Courts #2 and #3) in the Fieldhouse are dedicated to campus recreational use, including intramural and club sport practices and games.
- The track lanes in the Fieldhouse will be available for recreation throughout the day, with the exception of weekdays during the fall/winter when the varsity Track and Cross Country teams will be practicing on them from 4pm - 6pm.
LUTH ATHLETIC COMPLEX COMMUNITY HOURS
In addition to the Fieldhouse, two spaces within the Luth Athletic Complex are available for the campus community to use for either scheduled intramural/club practices & games or open gym times. These include the Auxiliary Gym (starting in September when the construction work there is completed) - a gym with hardwood floor for basketball or volleyball (no black soled shoes will be allowed on Aux. Gym surface) and the Indoor Practice Facility (starting in October when the construction work there is completed) - a 64,000 foot indoor space with 100 yards of turf for field sports. These spaces will both be available for non-varsity access as follows:
▪ Monday – Friday noon – 1:30 p.m.
▪ Monday – Friday 10:00 p.m. – midnight
▪ Saturday – Sunday 8:00 p.m. – midnight
The Luth Athletic Complex will also continue to have open campus recreation hours in the swimming pool and the ice rink as well. These spaces will both be available as follows:
Pool: Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Ice Rink: Monday – Friday 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Moreover, the Loyola Fitness Center will continue to operate daily from 6 a.m. to midnight (this space is available via card access).