The division of Administration and Finance provides expertise and management of the College’s financial resources, human capital, technology, facilities, dining operations and bookstore as well as ensures human respect and dignity for all on campus through the College’s Title IX office and its initiatives.
The division is comprised of the following departments:
- Auxiliary Services (Dining Services, Bookstore, Hogan Center, Conference Services, Post Office, Trademarks & Licensing)
- Facilities (Construction, Energy, Environment Services, Grounds, Trades & Shops, Work Control)
- Human Resources (Employment, Employee Benefits and Services, Workplace Training and Seminars)
- Information Technology Services (Applications Development, Network Operations, Technology Support, Educational Technology & Audio-Visual Services, Information Security and Graphic Arts)
- Investment Office (Investment Office reports to the Vice President of Administration and Finance)
- Office of Finance (Management and oversight of financial reporting, annual and long-term financial planning, tax compliance, student accounts, institutional data management and reporting, purchasing and risk management)
- Title IX (Title IX initiatives, Clery Act compliance and Title IX Coordinator)
The Division acts as the primary representative on all fiscal and audit-related matters to the Audit, Finance, and Buildings and Grounds Committees of the Board of Trustees.
In the fall of 2006, the Division adopted a vision, mission and values statement that will serve to guide the actions of all employees within the division. The Division's motto, Shared Vision - Shared Success, reflects the Division's commitment to the vision and success of the College. All employees within the division are expected to contribute to the success and uphold the values of the Division and the College.