A distribution list is a group of contacts (system email addresses), usually grouped under a single name or address. ITS maintains various distribution groups in the Google Contacts address book. Each department has their own group, student groups by class year, and larger groups by employee type.
Groups are centrally maintained with the most current users
- Groups are available for large Community segments, such as Faculty, Administrators, HourlyClerical, and HourlyNonClerical
- Groups are available by application, such as Kronos and the various PeopleSoft systems
- Groups are kept up to date with current faculty, staff, and student email addresses
- Groups must be used in the BCC field of any email.
- Prior approval for use must be granted by submitting the Application for Access.
- Submit application for access to official email group lists
- Email Usage Policy