Worksite Wellness is here for YOU!
Please contact Jenn Coode to schedule an appointment to learn more about what Worksite Wellness has to offer or to meet with her one on one to improve your well-being.
Phone: 508 793-3885 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can Worksite Wellness do for You?
- Fitness assessments and body composition analysis
- Design a personalized exercise program
- Train you how to properly use the weights and exercise equipment in the Hart Center
- Show you how to earn $200 or $400 using your ItFits! benefit
- Change your relationship with food by attending Eat Right Now mindful eating classes on campus.
- Get you moving by attending group exercise classes
- Help you quit smoking through our onsite smoking cessation program, Quit to Win
- Schedule a fitness or stress reduction program for your department, or a specialty class for an event or meeting
- A Disease Management health educator will meet with you face to face
Hours of Operation
Worksite Wellness office hours:*
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Wednesday: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday: 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
*Hours are subject to change
Please call to schedule an appointment during office hours. Worksite Wellness can help you live a healthier life!