Holy Cross is proud to announce that the ESI Wellness Program is back on campus. ESI Services has been helping Holy Cross employees relieve painful symptoms since 2014.
This program is brought to you by the Department of Human Resources. We believe this proactive initiative will help reduce workers' compensation claims and will support the health and wellbeing of our workforce.
- Early Symptom Management Program
- Do you have a sore back, neck, or shoulders?
- Do you have common aches and pains or an old sports injury?
- Optimizing Workforce Performance (PDF)
- Quality Physical Therapy, Inc. (PDF)
- Early Symptom Intervention wellness Program (PDF)
- All ESI clinicians have been vaccinated and will be wearing masks
- All ESI participants are required to wear masks during appointments
Location: ESI Room in Physical Plant
- Starting Sept. 21 - Tuesdays from 8 a.m. – Noon (Karen)
- Starting Sept. 22 - Wednesdays from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Dessie)