College of the Holy Cross receives Worksite Wellness Award
Holy Cross is honored to be recognized by the Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts (WWCMA) as a winner of the sixth annual WorkWell Massachusetts Awards for achievements in developing, implementing, and participating in corporate health improvement and wellness programs.
Living Well Everyday: Stay informed, stay connected and stay well — every day
- BeWell-Resources for your mental health and well-being (PDF)
- Living Well, Virtual Classes (PDF)
- Living Well Everyday Rewards Program (PDF)
Earn up to $120 in rewards with our Living Well Everyday program!
Log in to www.harvardpilgrim.org/livingwelleveryday to start earning rewards!
Covered dependents or employees who aren’t Harvard Pilgrim members can participate in a separate program, where they can earn points towards monthly gift card drawings.
2pm – 2:30pm
Join via Zoom:
Surveys indicate that 60-70% of Americans are sleep deprived. Ongoing research shows that sleep deprivation negatively affects concentration, cognitive abilities, and the ability to perform motor tasks. Studies also show links between sleep deprivation and heart disease, diabetes, and weight gain. You will learn about the importance of sleep, the cycles of sleep, and some tips and strategies for falling asleep and staying asleep in order to get a full night’s rest. Getting a good night’s sleep enhances your well-being in many ways and this workshop will help you take the steps necessary to get that sleep.
HPHC fitness reimbursement
$300 for up to 2 covered members (Employees can earn up to $150 for themselves and $150 for family members). Submit the form below via your HPHC member account (see attached My Member Account sheet). Participants must be a member of the HPHC plan for 4 months in the calendar year before submitting for reimbursement.
HPHC $150 weight management reimbursement
Programs that qualify for the weight management reimbursement are WW (Weight Watchers) digital program or workshop or a hospital-based weight management program.
ESI Wellness Program
Holy Cross is proud to announce that the ESI Wellness Program is back on campus. ESI Services has been helping Holy Cross employees relieve painful symptoms since 2014.
This program is brought to you by the Department of Human Resources. We believe this proactive initiative will help reduce workers' compensation claims and will support the health and wellbeing of our workforce.
- Early Symptom Management Program
- Do you have a sore back, neck, or shoulders?
- Do you have common aches and pains or an old sports injury?
- Optimizing Workforce Performance (PDF)
- Quality Physical Therapy, Inc. (PDF)
- Early Symptom Intervention wellness Program (PDF)
- All ESI clinicians have been vaccinated and will be wearing masks
- All ESI participants are required to wear masks during appointments
Location: ESI Room in Physical Plant
- Starting Sept. 21 - Tuesdays from 8 a.m. – Noon (Karen)
- Starting Sept. 22 - Wednesdays from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Dessie)