Holy Cross Libraries includes several branch libraries, and a few partners as well. The O'Callahan Science Library is located in Swords Hall; the Fenwick Music Library is housed in Fenwick Hall; Worcester Art Museum Library is in the museum on Salisbury Street (downtown Worcester); and the Rehm Library can be found in Smith Hall. The Center for Writing is housed in the Dinand Library building.
For a full listing of what's where in the Dinand Library, including a map of our stacks, please see http://libguides.holycross.edu/dinand.
|HC Student||HC Honors||HC Faculty||HC Staff||Consortium Students & Faculty||Externs|
|Loan Period||Full semester*||Academic year*||Academic year||Full semester*||28 days||28 days|
|Renewal Limit||5, unless hold or recall||5, unless hold or recall||5, unless hold or recall||5, unless hold or recall||5, unless hold or recall||5, unless hold or recall|
|Max fine per book||$5.00||$5.00||n/a||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Lost book charge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Lost AV material charge||$60.00||$60.00||$60.00||$60.00||$60.00||$60.00|
*With the exception of musical scores, & Nevins Collection which circulate for 28 days
**System will calculate fines; however, fines will be waived when item is returned.
• Valid Consortium ID & ARC verification card required.
• Scanning available free
• Printing available ($.10 per page)
• All items recalled for Reserve must be returned immediately.
• Journals, newspapers, and reference books do not circulate to any students, externs, or consortium borrowers.
• Fines must be paid in full in order to check out any items.