If you choose to drink alcohol it is best to do so in a safe and responsible manner.
Here are some tips to help keep your experience safe:
- Alternate alcoholic drinks with non-alcoholic ones.
- Determine a set number of drinks for the night. Stick with that number.
- Try to avoid drinking games. Often the fun of the game keeps you from realizing how much you are drinking.
- Make sure to eat a balanced meal before you start drinking.
(Chips are not a meal.)
- Know the person handing you a drink and know what's in it.
(If you are unsure of either one don't take it and/or don't drink it.)
- Remember that one cup does not necessarily equal one drink.
(That red cup is actually holding 16-18 ounces of liquid.)