Looking for a daily reminder or easy access to On That Day: An Advent Calendar? We’ve put together a few helpful suggestions.
Add a daily reminder to your Outlook, iCal or Google calendar.
- ics (Outlook)
- iCal (Apple Calendar)
- Google Calendar
- Sign in to Google Calendar
- Click the link above
- Select the “Does not repeat” drop-down menu and change to “Custom…”
- Change Repeat every 1 week to every 1 day
- Change Ends on Never to Ends on Dec. 25, 2017
- Change the reminder time and notification preferences to your preferred settings. The default setting is noon with a 10 minute reminder.
- Click save to add the daily event to your calendar.
Home Screen Shortcut
With this method, you can add an icon to your mobile device’s home screen that will function as a bookmark but appear alongside your apps.
- Open the Advent Calendar web page on your device using Safari:
- Tap the share button
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” Tap Add.
- Safari will minimize and you'll see the new icon next to all your other app icons on your home screen.
- To move or remove, hold down on the icon as you would with other apps.
- Open the Advent Calendar web page on your device:
- Press the Menu button and then press Page
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.”
- You’ll now see the new icon next to all your other app icons on your home screen.