In preparation for your departure, you are responsible for the following:
- Attending the mandatory General Pre-Departure Meeting (for semester and academic year participants) via Zoom on Monday, 24 May 2021 at 7:00 PM EDT.
- Attending the mandatory program-specific pre-departure meeting: Notification of Date/Time/Zoom link via email from Study Abroad program director
- Reading and completing ALL the items on the Pre-Departure Checklist for Year and Semester Programs (link coming soon)
This document includes critical information on Travel, Passports, Visas, and making the necessary arrangements with Holy Cross, such as your Class Dean and the Bursar before your time abroad.
- Reading and completing ALL the items in the Study Abroad Manual (link coming soon)
- U.S. Department of State Travel Advisory - You must register your travel with the U.S. State Department's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
Feel free to contact Study Abroad with any questions regarding Pre-Departure materials and obligations.