In preparation for your departure, you are responsible for the following:
- Attending the General Pre-Departure Meeting (for semester and academic year participants): Monday, April 1st from 6:00 - 7:30 PM in Seelos Theatre
- Attending all site-specific Pre-Departure Meetings for academic year and semester programs
- Attending the Maymester 2019 Pre-Departure Meeting (for Maymester participants): Tuesday, April 2nd from 5:00 - 6:30 PM in Stein 120
- Attending the program-specific Maymester Pre-Departure Meeting
- Reading and completing ALL the items on the Pre-Departure Checklist for Year and
Semester Programs or the Pre-Departure Checklist for Summer Programs.
This document includes critical information on Travel, Passports, Visas,
and making the necessary arrangements with Holy
Cross, such as your Class Dean and the Bursar before your time abroad.
- Reading and completing ALL the items in the Study Abroad Manual.
Links to Pre-Departure Forms:
You must read all Pre-Departure Materials...DO NOT simply fill out these forms.
U.S. Department of State Travel Advisory - You must register your travel with the U.S. State Department's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
Feel free to contact Study Abroad with any questions regarding Pre-Departure Materials and obligations.