Crusader Cash is a debit-like account set up on your Holy Cross OneCard. You will enjoy the convenience of being able to make purchases at Dining locations on campus, without having to carry cash or other cards. Crusader Cash can be added to your OneCard any time and funds never expire.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I use Crusader Cash?
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash – all you need to carry is your OneCard
- Add funds to your account at any time
- Crusader Cash funds do not expire
- Where can I use Crusader Cash?
- All Dining Services locations
- How do I add funds to my Crusader Cash account?
- Deposits can be made by credit card via the Parent Portal. Your students’ name and Holy Cross ID# are required.
- Please allow 2 business days for funds to appear in your account.
Need more information?
Contact Willow Davey in the Dining Services Office at 508-793-3385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dining Services Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m