You are here

Catering for Student Events

Residence Hall Events

Planning a party? We're here to help! Residence Assistants may arrange for special residence hall gatherings, choosing from our Catering Guide for Student Groups. Meal plan credits are used to pay for meal time events. Please call extension 2401, visit our Holy Cross Dining Office at Kimball Dining Hall / Room 104 or e-mail Cathy Witkofsky.

Plan an Event

Contact: Cathy Witkofsky
Phone: (508) 793-2401