Interested in being the next leaders for your class? Join the Student Government Association and make student life better for your peers!
Positions for Fall 2018 Election:
- President for the Class of 2022
- Vice President for the Class of 2022
- Treasurer for the Class of 2022
- Secretary for the Class of 2022
- Senators for the Class of 2022 (3 Positions)
NECESSARY PAPERWORK NEEDED
(please see attachments)
1) A 1 page letter of intent entailing a brief description of who you are, and why you are running
2) Signature Sheets (50 in-class signatures needed for class election, 100 signatures needed for campus wide election)
An SGA organizational chart is attached for reference. We encourage you to refer to the SGA constitution and bylaws for all official election procedures/an overview of what SGA is and does.