The Center for Writing/Writer's Workshop occasionally sponsors short group workshops on specific topics relevant to students' writing lives. In the fall 2020 semester, five workshops will be offered via Zoom:
- 9/17 at 3 pm: Writing Emails for College & Work. Missed it? Check out the Google Slides presetation!
- 9/22 at 6 pm: Connecting Reading & Writing Strategies (co-hosted with ASLR)
- 10/1 at 3 pm: Writing Discussion Board Posts. Missed it? Check out the Infographic from the session!
- 10/8 at 3 pm: How to Read a Writing Prompt. Zoom link.
- 10/15 at 3 pm: Using Feedback to Revise. Zoom link.
All times listed above are in Eastern Standard Time.