Have a business idea? Take part in the Shark Tank Competition and bring your dreams to fruition.
Based on the popular reality TV show, our own version of Shark Tank allows you to pitch your idea to a panel of judges for the chance to win prize money and launch your venture with mentor guidance. Up to $12,000 in prize money is available.
Annual Shark Tank Competition
March 28, 2019
Alumni in the field serve as judges for the annual competition.
2018 Shark Tank Competition Winners
First Prize - $5,000 each
- Dillon Carmichael'18, Redefining Black Masculinity, a platform for those actively redefining black masculine identity
- Riley Benner '20, Phoenix Habberdashery, a bespoke men’s fashion line produced by refugees for his company
Second Place - $1,140
- Christina Nee '19, Top Banana, a company focused on upcycling food waste to make delicious treats
Ignite Fund - $2,500
- Brad Ross '18, Scopum, a pitch to improve goal accuracy for soccer players
People’s Choice Award - $100
- Hawar Haddadi '19 and Michael Lyons '19, Device Doctores, a door-to-door phone repair service for campuses
Thank you to our judges!