Build the intellectual, emotional and moral qualities necessary to become a successful business leader by taking part in the one-day Business Ethics and Principled Leadership Workshop.
The one-day workshop features real-life case studies and role playing under the guidance of alumni corporate executives, and explores the following questions:
- What are the traits of a leader?
- What is the difference between leadership and authority?
- How can ethical breaches that slide into illegal activity be spotted?
- How can a culture of principled leadership be fostered?
Business Ethics: Saturday, October 30 from 9am - 12pm
- This workshop is designed specifically for students enrolled in the Business Fundamentals Certificate and Entrepreneurship Certificate.
Banking Ethics: Tuesday, October 26 from 6 - 8pm
- This workshop is designed specifically for students enrolled in the Finance & Banking Certificate Program.
- Kendy Hess, associate professor of philosophy
- Tom Patton '86, president and CEO, CAS Medical Systems
- Jim Puhala '91, vice president, MassMutual Financial Group
- John Broderick '91: CFA, partner, Permit Capital
An ethics-focused workshop is required for all Business Certificate Programs. Registration is required by 11:59 pm on Thursday, October 21.
- Register for the Banking Ethics workshop (10/26/21)
*Finance & Banking Certificate students only.
- Register for the Business Ethics workshop (10/30/21)
*Business Fundamentals & Entrepreneurship Certificate students only.