Build the intellectual, emotional and moral qualities necessary to become a successful business leader by taking part in the one-day Business Ethics and Principled Leadership Workshop.
The one-day workshop features real-life case studies and role playing under the guidance of alumni corporate executives, and explores the following questions:
- What are the traits of a leader?
- What is the difference between leadership and authority?
- How can ethical breaches that slide into illegal activity be spotted?
- How can a culture of principled leadership be fostered?
This workshop is held annually on the first Saturday in April. It is required for all Certificate Programs.
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
*This session has been updated to be held online for registered seniors only.
- Please watch for future sessions, including a fall option, to accommodate those unable to participate in the spring 2020 session.
Kendy Hess, associate professor of philosophy
Tom Patton '86, president and CEO, CAS Medical Systems
- Jim Puhala '91, vice president, MassMutual Financial Group
Students must have previously participated in the Fullbridge Program prior to this workshop.
- Registration is currently closed.