Updated: Feb. 8, 2022
Visitors, vendors, contractors and consultants are permitted on campus and other College property in compliance with this policy. Departments hosting visitors or engaging vendors, contractors or consultants who will come to College property or who will interact in person with College employees, students or clients, must provide this policy in advance to those persons.
This policy applies to all visitors, including:
- Guests and family members of current students
- Prospective students and their families
- Invitees and members of the public attending campus events
- Invited performers, speakers, and lecturers
- Vendors, contractors, and consultants
- All third parties on campus who are not enrolled at or employed by the College
- All visitors to campus must comply with the College’s Mask Policy.
- Visitors may not come onto campus if:
- They have received a positive COVID test in the last seven days; or
- They are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- All visitors 5 years of age or older must present evidence of being fully vaccinated and boosted with an approved COVID-19 vaccine or present evidence of a negative COVID-19 test to attend indoor events and some outdoor events as determined by the College’s COVID Core team.
- Acceptable evidence of being fully vaccinated includes:
- A Negative COVID-19 Test:
- A test result must be in the form of written medical documentation (physical or digital) and the documentation must include full name, test result, type of test, entity issuing the result and the specimen collection date.
- May be a molecular SARS-COV2 RT-PCR test conducted within 72 hours;
- May be an antigen COVID-19 test conducted within 24 hours;
- MAY NOT be an antibody test.
- Children under 5 are permitted on campus without providing evidence of vaccination or a negative test. To enter indoor venues they must follow the current mask policy on campus.
- Visitors who are not fully vaccinated and have been identified as a “close contact” of someone positive with COVID-19 within the last seven days may not come to campus or other College property until they have concluded their quarantine.
- If a visitor tests positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of being on campus, the visitor must notify the department that hosted them AND the College’s Isolation and Quarantine Coordinators by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors must follow all relevant federal and state COVID-19 related travel orders.
- If a visitor will be coming to campus consistently (three or more times a week), the College reserves the option to require proof of vaccination, background checks, COVID-19 surveillance testing, and/or daily symptom screening from these visitors.
- Visitors are not permitted in the Kimball Main dining room this semester.
- Visitors coming to campus for Admissions Tours are not subject to this Visitor Policy and should visit Holy Cross Admissions for more information.
“Boosted”: Individuals who are eligible for their booster based on the CDC criteria must have received the appropriate booster vaccine.
“Indoor Events”: Indoor events include athletics competitions, banquets, receptions, performances, and any indoor gathering.
“Approved COVID-19 Vaccine”: A COVID-19 vaccine that has been granted final approval or Emergency Use Authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or final approval or emergency use authorization from the World Health Organization.