Audio Conference Options
- Google Meet - Using Google Meet for audio and video meetings, classes etc.
- Laptop Loaner Program - Information on Windows, Mac laptops and Chromebooks available for use.
- Bring your Apple desktop home
- Bring your Dell desktop home - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Webcams with built in microphones are available on loan - contact email@example.com
Remote Access to Internal Services
- Remote Desktop Access - How to access the RemoteDesk01 terminal server
- Software available on RemoteDesk Server
- VPN - (Virtual Private Network) - How to access the VPN using a web browser and how to install and configure the VPN agent.
- VPN for Students - How to access the VPN using a web browser and how to install and configure the VPN agent.
- Google Remote Desktop - Remote into your work computer from off campus, this also provides remote support to other users.
- Campus Directory - Online campus directory
- Remote Office Calls - Configure your VoIP desk phone to forward voice messages to email and forward all calls to your cell phone.
- Bria Softphone App - Mobile app for VoIP phone users. Provides a means of receiving/making calls using your office phone number.
- Filetransfer - securely transfer files
- Secure erase - securely erase files from your home computer
- Accessing Kronos - new login method for accessing Kronos.
- Google Meet
- VPN & Access to P & M Drives
- Remote Lab Machines
- Lynda.com access (via Boston Public Library)
ITS Help Desk website - Saderbot chat
Submit a ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org