This page was updated May 3, 2022
Holy Cross requires all faculty, staff and volunteers to be vaccinated and boosted, even those who have previously had COVID-19. Find answers to frequently asked questions here.
Mandatory ID Policy
For the security and safety of our community, the College requires all faculty, staff and students to wear a visible Holy Cross-issued identification card (“ID”). All faculty, staff, and students are required to wear their ID so that it is easily visible at all times when on campus, unless doing so presents a safety or operational risk.
- Fully vaccinated employees who have uploaded their status must test weekly
- Those who are not fully vaccinated, regardless of how many hours they work on campus, must test twice per week.
- As of May 3, 2022, masks are again required indoors across campus. This temporary change is due to a sharp increase in on campus COVID cases. See here for more information.
If you test positive or are a close contact of someone who does, you may be required to isolate or quarantine. See detailed information about isolation and quarantine guidelines.
- Employee Information (HR) - This link contains information for employees during our modified operations and includes: temporary policies governing pay and use of accruable paid leave, Kronos timekeeping, leave balances, benefits information, the working from home protocol, student employment, and other resources
- Information regarding Employee Testing is also available on the Human Resource page.
- For information on workshops for teaching and learning online, see the Faculty Development page.
- Faculty Guidelines to Faculty Conference Travel Policy for 2021-2022 (PDF)