For now, and until further notice, we will retain our current mode of operations: all employees who can work remotely are expected to do so.
A small crew of employees have continued to report to work to support the students who remain on campus and those operations that must continue and cannot be accomplished remotely. We are also working with specific groups to bring them back in accordance with state guidelines. If you have a specific need to be back on campus on a regular schedule, please talk with your department head or Vice President and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will be in touch to discuss next steps.
For Employees Approved to Work on Campus
All employees who are approved to work on campus must comply with state Safety Standards, which will be communicated through a campus training and attestation module. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Mandatory COVID-19 training
- Each time prior to coming to campus, conducting a self health assessment. Our tool, https://checkin.holycross.edu can help you with this.
- Do not come to work if you are sick.
- Use of masks at all times while on campus.
- Social distancing, ensuring that you remain six feet from others.
- Engage in regular cleaning or disinfecting, including your hands and shared equipment.
- Read and follow the document Employees Working On Campus Performing Permissible Operations: Protocols for Masks, Social Distancing and Hygiene (PDF)
- Employee Information (HR) - information on working during modified operations, temporary policies governing pay and use of accruable paid leave, Kronos tme keeping, leave balances, benefits information, working from home protocol, student employment, and other resources