Dec. 10, 2021
Weekly Testing Numbers
• Total New Positive Cases: 16 (trending favorably down)
• 7-Day Positivity Rate: 0.25% (trending favorably down)
• Isolation and Quarantine Capacity: 75.7% (trending unfavorably down)
More information can be found on our dashboard.
Test Results for Travel
If you need documentation of a test result for travel this winter break, please email IQCoordinator@holycross.edu to request your results.
For students who need test results for traveling, remember that you need to request an individual test at the time of your appointment in the testing center.
Get Your Booster!
Today is the second booster shot clinic on campus. There are still a few doses of the Moderna booster available for those who are able to make it to Hogan before 4 p.m. today. There are no more Pfizer doses available.
If you weren’t able to get a booster on campus, there are other options:
- The City of Worcester is offering free booster shots every Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Main Branch of the Worcester Public Library, 3 Salem Square.
- Rutland Vaccine Clinic: There are currently appointments available for next Tuesday and Wednesday. Keep checking for other days as more appointments may open up! Both Moderna and Pfizer available.
- Booster shot appointments can also be made at local pharmacies, including CVS and the Walmart on Tobias Boland Way, though availability may vary.
We are strongly advising everyone to obtain a booster when eligible. Given the complexity with respect to timing of eligibility for a booster, we are considering how we would mandate boosters and track adherence. In the meantime, please submit any questions you have about boosters or other COVID-related topics!
COVID Safety During the Holidays
We hope everyone will stay safe and healthy during the Winter Break. If you would like information on keeping COVID-safe while traveling or gathering with family please visit the links below: