Oct. 22, 2021
Weekly Testing Numbers
- Total New Positive Cases: 7 (trending unfavorably up)
- 7-Day Positivity Rate: .08% (trending slightly favorably down)
- Isolation and Quarantine Capacity: 92.5% available (trending unfavorably down)
More information can be found on our dashboard.
Speaking of the dashboard, the COVID metrics team is excited to announce upcoming changes to the first page of the COVID dashboard. New and improved data will include:
• The addition of CDC transmissibility levels for Worcester County
• County and State trending charts that make it easier to compare rates
• Data on the current campus vaccination status
While the key metrics at the top of the dashboard are not changing, we have modified the timeframe on recovered cases and total tests to measure the current term instead of all time.
The goal of this change is to make the headline data more relevant to the current state of operations. The data for total tests and recovered cases can still be found on the second page of the dashboard.
The update is expected to go live soon.
Flu Clinic Reminder
Our second flu clinic will be held on Oct. 27 in the Hogan Campus Center Ballroom. Use the link below to sign up for a time slot:
The influenza vaccine will be required for all students. The immunization requirements apply to all students who live on or come to campus at any time. Students may apply for a medical or religious exemption. More information will follow on the deadline to upload your immunization status, and instructions for uploading your vaccine.