Jan. 14, 2021
Dear Holy Cross Community
We start this week’s update by reminding the community of the increasing spread of COVID-19 we’re seeing here in Worcester and across the nation. You can check the Holy Cross COVID-19 dashboard to see the results of testing here on campus, and the current state of the virus in Worcester and across the state.
We continue to believe our plan for the Spring semester is sound, and that through frequent testing, proper distancing, quarantine and isolation, and everyone doing their part to wear masks and properly distance we can have a safe and successful semester. We are excited to welcome students back to campus over the next few weeks.
Additional information on this semester’s move-in process has been added to our Moving In website. There, you can find a campus map, information about testing upon your arrival, how to pack a go-bag in case of quarantine, and more.
First-year students must sign up for time slots on their given move-in day. Students assigned to Clark, Brooks and Hanselman Halls will be able to sign up for a move-in time block now through Jan. 21. See instructions here.
Upperclass students may arrive on their assigned day anytime between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Faculty and Staff Testing FAQs
Earlier this week, we shared answers to some frequently asked questions about COVID testing for Holy Cross employees.
Students moving in do not need to make a testing appointment for that day. You will be sent to the testing center upon arrival.
- Mon. 1/18: 8 a.m. to noon, and 1 to 6 p.m.
- Tue. 1/19: 8 a.m. to noon, and 1 to 6 p.m.
- Wed. 1/20: (Late Date): 10 a.m. to noon, and 1 to 8 p.m.
- Thu. 1/21: TESTING CENTER CLOSED TO APPOINTMENTS
- Fri. 1/22: 8 a.m. to noon, and 1 to 6 p.m.
- Sat. 1/23: First-year move in. Some appointments available 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sun. 1/24: First-year move in. Some appointments available 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.