JAA Recognition Awards
Materials related to programs, activities, and events recognizing outstanding achievement or improvement in alumni relations or fundraising programs including annual fund, capital campaign, planned giving, corporate giving, stewardship, cultivations, or special projects of note.
Deadline: All entries must be received by Friday April 16, 2010
- Print and fill out the entry form.
- Narrative: In three pages or less, describe what you hoped to achieve when you began the project (goals); how you developed and implemented it (in house or external staff or combination); budget for the whole project; and how you measured its effectiveness in relation to your goals.
- Send three complete sets of the entry form, narrative, and any additional material that illustrates your entry (publications, brochures, collateral, videos/DVDs, etc.) to:
Mary G. Landers
Office of Alumni and Constituent Relations
1100 Rockhurst Road
Kansas City, MO 64110
4. Entries cannot be returned unless you make arrangements with the category chair in advance.
5. Send copy of entry form/s and fee payment under separate mailing to the address listed below:
- Cost per entry: $30
- Checks made out to: College of the Holy Cross (please reference JAA Recognition Awards in the memo section)
- Copy of each entry form and total payment should be mailed to:
Editor, Holy Cross Magazine
College of the Holy Cross
1 College St.
Worcester MA 01610