JAA Recognition Awards
All entries must be received by Friday April 16, 2010
- The College of the Holy Cross is not able to accept credit card payment for the entry fees.
- Because Finance Offices often have limited schedules for issuing checks, it is okay if the check does not arrive at Holy Cross before the deadline however, the entry materials need to be mailed to the category chairs by the April 16 deadline.
JAA (Jesuit Advancement Administrators) presents recognition awards every other year to honor special achievement or dramatic improvement in several areas of institutional advancement among the 28 Jesuit colleges and universities throughout the United States. JAA members are encouraged to submit nominations in all applicable categories.
This year’s competition includes four categories, each offering awards for achievement and/or most improved. The categories are:
First-place and runner-up awards will be based on the recommendations of judges recruited by the category chairs. These awards will be presented during the national JAA meeting, July 11-13, 2010 which will be held this year at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA.
For information or questions about the JAA Recognition Awards Program, contact Recognition Chair Fred Zagone, S.J., assistant to the vice president, Marquette University, at (414) 288-7695 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials produced or projects completed between April 2008 and March 2010.
Cost per entry: $30. Payment information will appear on entry form.
- Your institution may submit multiple entries in any or all categories.
- All entries must include three copies each of: 1) the official entry form (click on category above to access entry form).; 2) a written description of the project; and 3) samples of materials as appropriate.
- Deadline: April 9, 2010
- For each entry, mail three sets of materials (entry form, narrative, collateral/supporting materials) to appropriate category coordinator.
- Cost is $30 per entry.
- Make your check payable to: College of the Holy Cross (please reference JAA Recognition Awards in the memo section)
- Mail copy of entry form with payment by April 9 to: Suzanne Morrissey,
Editor, Holy Cross Magazine, College of the Holy Cross, 1 College St.
Worcester MA 01610.
- If you are submitting multiple entries, you may write one check to cover all entry fees.
Rev. Frederick Zagone, S.J.
Assistant to the Vice President