The College Employee Handbook (pdf): The handbook reflects current College personnel policies, practices, and employee benefits, and, as in any progressive organization, the College may change those policies, practices and benefits from time to time.
Directory of College Policies: Policies issued by human resources and administrative services may be found on the online manual for Holy Cross policies and procedures, which contains a collection of approved and current policies, procedures and forms.
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs): Under the Hazard Communication Standard (OSHA requirement 29CFR.1910.120), employers must maintain complete and accurate Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) for all hazardous chemicals used. Please click the link to learn more or to access the MSDS web-based inventory.
Annual Security Report (pdf):
In accordance with the Clery Act, Holy Cross is required to publish an Annual Security Report with comprehensive information on campus safety and security. Hard copies are available by contacting the Department of Public Safety at 508-793-2224, or by making a request in person at the Department of Public Safety, which is located on the campus in O'Kane 5.
- Submit Request to HR for Labels (i.e. campus-wide mailings)
Employment / Position Forms
- Athletic Seasonal Employment Form (docx)
- Request for Personnel Substitute (docx)
- Internal Job Application (pdf) (For use for Holy Cross employees to initiate the application process for a position within the College.) (docx)
- Position Justification (docx)
- Job Position Description (Exempt positions) (docx)
- Leadership Job Description Position (Exempt positions) (docx)
- Form I9 (08/31/19 expiration)
Inclement Weather By Pay Category
Progressive discipline is a process for dealing with job-related behavior that does not meet expected and defined performance standards. The chief reason for progressive discipline is to assist the employee to understand that a performance problem, or opportunity for improvement, exists. More information on Holy Cross' disciplinary process can be found in section 4.46 in the employee handbook, Holy Cross & You (pdf)