to Get Involved
Business Reading Club
The goals of the Holy Cross Business Reading Club are:
- To promote business literacy.
- To gain a better understanding of business terminology.
- To establish a common bond among students with an interest in a business-related career.
- Books on leadership and various business topics.
- Selected articles from The Wall Street Journal.
Reading Club logistics:
- 1 meeting approximately every 5 weeks.
- All reading materials assigned prior to meeting.
- Informal atmosphere.
Ramona McFall '08, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Chu, Prebusiness Advisor, email@example.com
All are welcome!