Executive Leadership Workshop
March 3-7, 2008
Are you contemplating a career in business but you’re not sure if it’s right for you? What better way to learn about business career possibilities than to participate in a workshop conducted by successful corporate executives?
As part of the Prebusiness advising program at Holy Cross, the Executive Leadership Workshop provides students with valuable insights and hands-on experiences through a combination of executive lectures, business simulations, case studies, and team projects and presentations. The intensive, one-week program—conducted entirely by Holy Cross alumni executives from various fields—is available to up to 35 students on an application-acceptance basis.
Held annually during spring break, the Executive Leadership Workshop offers many benefits:
- Demystifies the business world and professions
- Improves business literacy and job search confidence
- Explores the business life-cycle: start-up, growth, repair, and long-term planning
- Provides training in general business skills: reading financial statements, cost analysis, business plan development, presentation skills, team work, goal setting, and professional etiquette
- Exposes students to the intellectual, emotional, and moral qualities of successful business leadership