Academic Year 2017- 2018
|Fees||Fall '17||Spring '18||Total|
|Property Damage Deposit||50||50||100|
|Health Service Fee||165||165||330|
(with Room and Board)
(without Room and Board)
|Room Options||Fall '17||Spring '18||Total|
|Standard Room w/Bath||4,100||4,100||8,200|
|Single Room w/o Bath||4,285||4,285||8,570|
|Single Room w/ Bath||4,470||4,470||8,940|
|Meal Plan Options||Fall '17||Spring '18||Total|
|Resident Meal Plan||3,150||3,150||6,300|
|Apartment Meal Plan *||1,295||1,295||2,590|
* Available only to those housed in apartments or off-campus students.
|Other Fees||Full Year||First Semester||Second Semester|
- Visual Arts fees will be billed and payable as incurred.
- All students studying at a program that is not administered by the College are required to pay a $500 Continuation Fee.
- Property Damage Deposit
- All students must pay a $100 proprety damage deposit each year. Students will have a $50 charge on the billing statement for each semester that they are in residence on campus.
- The Resident Meal Plan will provide students with the following:
- Unlimited meals in Kimball Main Dining Room
- 8 meal swipes per week at Lower Kimball Food Court
- 5 guest meals per semester at Kimball Main Dining Room
- $425 Dining Dollars per semester to be used in all dining locations
- The Apartment Meal Plan will provide students with the following:
- $1,295 Dining Dollars per semester to be used in all dining locations
- Available only to residents of Figge Hall, Williams Hall, or off-campus students
- Restrictions on Meal Plans:
- Dining dollars can be used in Kimball Main Dining Room, Crossroads, Cool Beans, Lobby Shop, Kimball Food Court, CB2 and the Science Café.
- Apartment residents may opt for the $1,295 dining dollar plan.
- Off campus students can select either meal plan.
- All Dining Dollars and Meal Plans expire at the end of the semester.
Updated: March 17, 2017