Welcome to the 2016-2017 academic year at Holy Cross. We hope you will join us on the Parents Leadership Circle (PLC). This group of parent leaders is enthusiastic about connecting with faculty, administrators, and other parents, as well as supporting programs and activities that help students at the College.
Parents Leadership Circle members make an annual leadership gift to Holy Cross. There are a number of benefits that come with joining the PLC, and many ways for members to become involved at the College. Following below is a more detailed description of the benefits and opportunities available through this dynamic group of parents.
As co-chairs of the PLC, it gives us great pleasure to contribute our time and resources to Holy Cross. We have been so impressed with how the College engages the whole person, and how our son has thrived on campus.
Parents are an integral part of the Holy Cross community, and the PLC offers many ways to make a difference. Thank you for your consideration and your support. We look forward to seeing you this year.
Jim and Tracy Lilly P18
Co-Chairs, Parents Leadership Circle
An Invitation to Lead ...
The Holy Cross Parents Leadership Circle (PLC) is a partnership between parent leaders and the College. Members share a common interest in advancing the academic and Jesuit mission of Holy Cross, and helping the College provide the very best experience possible for students. PLC members are invited to serve as ambassadors of Holy Cross, to learn about its strategic goals, and to network with campus leadership. Each PLC member (or couple) makes an annual leadership gift to the College.
An Invitation to Become Involved
- Attend the annual PLC meeting during Family Weekend.
- Engage in discussions focused on key aspects of the student experience.
- Develop career opportunities for Holy Cross students, including job shadowing, mentoring, internships, and employment.
- Host and/or attend receptions to introduce the College's leadership to parents in your area, or to welcome incoming students and their families to Holy Cross.
An Invitation to Support
- Make a minimum annual gift of $5,000 and consider a significant commitment during or after your student's tenure at Holy Cross.
- Help identify other families who might be willing to support the College.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to special events hosted by Rev. Philip L. Boroughs, S.J., president of Holy Cross, and by members of the College's leadership team throughout the year.
- Complimentary tickets to select Holy Cross athletic events and to the Bud Ryan Room during select men's and women's basketball and men's ice hockey games.
- Conference calls and webinars with campus leaders during the academic year.
- From the Desk of the President emails with updates about campus activities.
- Networking opportunities with other PLC members.
- Recognition of your support in the Holy Cross Honor Roll of Parent Donors.
To Learn More
Contact Aaron McGarry, director of Parent Leadership Giving, at email@example.com or 508-793-2370.