Connecting Liberal Arts to the Marketplace
You’ll be challenged, engaged and motivated as you gain real-world skills in a simulated workweek environment. Gain an understanding of business fundamentals as you collaborate in teams with active learning through personalized coaching.
After completing the Fullbridge program, you will have free access to alumni led intensive workshops in your field of interest.
PROGRAM DATES: Three sessions each academic year with rolling application deadlines.
- August 21-26, 2017 - week before fall classes begin
- January 15-20, 2018 - week before spring classes begin
- May 17-23, 2018 - between May finals and commencement
>> GET STARTED: fullbridge.com/holycross
- “I knew what to expect when coming into this program and I feel like I have gotten out more than I expected. I have gained many valuable skills that I wouldn’t have had the chance to develop in a typical classroom setting.” - History, 2018
- “Anyone interested in business in the future should consider this program to realize new interests and get more excited about a future in business.” - Economics, 2018
- “I would definitely recommend the Fullbridge Program to my peers because I believe that it encompasses the key aspects to succeed in any business environment.” -Political Science, 2018