Connecting Liberal Arts to the Marketplace
You’ll be challenged, engaged and motivated as you gain real-world skills in a simulated workweek environment. Gain an understanding of business fundamentals as you collaborate in teams with active learning through personalized coaching.
After completing the Fullbridge program, you will have free access to alumni led intensive workshops in your field of interest.
PROGRAM DATES: Three six-day sessions are held each academic year with an opening dinner the night before day one. All sessions accepting applications with rolling deadlines.
- August - week before fall classes begin
- January - week before spring classes begin
- May - between finals and commencement
>> GET STARTED: fullbridge.com/holycross
ADMISSION to The Fullbridge Program is competitive and based on a thorough review of your individual application. Candidates are reviewed and admitted on a rolling admissions basis—we highly recommend that you apply early. Please Note: Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the program start date will incur a 100% charge. Transfer requests made less than 30 days prior to the program start date will incur an additional $200 charge.
WANT MORE INFO?
- “I knew what to expect when coming into this program and I feel like I have gotten out more than I expected. I have gained many valuable skills that I wouldn’t have had the chance to develop in a typical classroom setting.” - History, 2018
- “Anyone interested in business in the future should consider this program to realize new interests and get more excited about a future in business.” - Economics, 2018
- “I would definitely recommend the Fullbridge Program to my peers because I believe that it encompasses the key aspects to succeed in any business environment.” -Political Science, 2018